Latest release, fixes and changes for Seditio version 175
Submitted by: Amro   Date: 23-11-14 18:55

After a long work on improving their websites and implement improvements in the distribution Seditio, are pleased to present you to a breakpoint in the form of Build Seditio 175!

List of changes and improvements:

General, Global

• 3 new skins in the box
  • Introduction of SEF URLs
  • Ajax support in the core
  • Implementing modal windows instead of the standard Popup
  • Maintenance mode
  • Improvements in the installer
  • Improvements in pagination functions
  • Support for https://
  • Canonical urls
  • SEO functionality

Users

• Improvements in the mechanism of generation of cookies and sessions
  • Coloring user groups

Pages

• Cloning pages
  • The connected simple standalone plugins without a separate template in the body of the page
  • Modal windows for PFS
  • Tabs for forms to add / edit pages
  • SEO: New fields title, meta description, meta keywords
  • In edit mode, the page became possible validation and removal of the publication.

Lists pages

• New field structure_text - category text

Comments

• Quoting comments

Plugins

• CKeditor 4.2.1
  • Skineditor + Codemirror
  • Modification plugin Recentitems
  • Improved in Textboxer2 editor
  • A new type of plugin hook c ajx for AJAX
  • Textboxer 3

PFS

• Saving png transparency when generating thumbnails
  • Built-in viewing images in a modal window
  • introduction tabs

Administration

• introduction tabs

Forum

• Fix bug with quoting posts

Others

• Correction over 60 different bugs and many minor improvements, look at the tracker and github

Upgrade information sed1xx to sed175 is available here

Download: Seditio 175
Filesize: 2602KB, downloaded 54975 times.

Comments: (68)

61.   Posted by keera
02-10-20 15:02

I am greatly surprised by the number of downloads more than 51K. That was awesome!

I've been thinking of trying this CMS but I need a few information to check before I try it out. As I was browsing the documentations, some information are missing. I just hope they can update it, its for my wallpaper perth project.

62.   Posted by supercalifraj
02-10-20 17:19

The more people you have to review your project, the more attention and use it is likely to attract. Glad that found this website. Used it for cooking drawing

63.   Posted by supercalifraj
02-10-20 20:28

In my own view, it almost seems unfair to judge people off their github profiles, and also I think it's shouldn't be a negative signal if you don't have a github profile.best golf rangefinder 2019

64.   Posted by FHerbert
15-10-20 17:18

I haven't tried this platform yet. I will try to suggest this to one of our devs and see if this is an excellent platform to create blogs with. In the meantime, see this custom fence installer in Cedar Park, Texas. Please reach out if you have custom fencing needs in the area.

65.   Posted by keera
21-10-20 05:22

This is a piece of knowledge that can be used practically everyday floor sanding and polishing perth knows best.

66.   Posted by ogilview82
22-10-20 14:41
Finally an update we're all waiting for. custom fence builder in pheonix is here to serve you with your fence needs
67.   Posted by panisstefanin
28-10-20 12:20

Je vous remercie de l'information! Je cherchais et ne pouvait pas trouver. Vous me aidé!

regsvr32

68.   Posted by Eric77R
29-10-20 17:29

We're actually looking to test several CMS and see which one's the best for our campaign. Hope we can use this CMS out pretty soon and evaluate. Thanks for the update though and please reach out if you're seeking reliable concrete driveway contractors in Westminster, CO.

Ratings: